Sunday 14 September 2014

From Notting Hill with Four Weddings Actually




I really loved every page of this book.It drew me in and kept me reading in every spare second I could find.

Scarlett is getting married and isn't sure where she wants to hold her reception, where she's going to find the perfect dress and even why she has reservations about the best man.

She runs a business/charity that helps people find lost relatives and those who can afford to pay help support a childrens home in New York. Scarlett is extremely proud of both.

One of her best friends Oscar- begins to plan his own wedding with a Shakespearean/fairy theme- and the actual day is such a spectacular that she begins to worry about her own again.

There are several new characters introduced including Gabi- and Scarlett weaves her personal brand of magic around them- improving their lives and introducing them to others.

I enjoyed all the wedding preparations and was hoping that Scarlett was going to get her perfect day- and love the whole day that Sean had organised for her.

Looking forward to the next one in the series now!

Many thanks to Little Brown Book Group Uk and New Galley for the chance to read this book. It rates up there as one of my favourites this year and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment