Wednesday 16 May 2012

Candid

I have tried to get a candid shot of the girls since they got home from school- but they have an inbuilt antenna and aversion to the camera. We all went out for a meal on Sunday- and I did manage to catch Amy and my niece Kimberley immersed in something on the iphone!!! My dh also got Kimberley one of the kids colouring pages and crayons as a joke- and she sat there colouring!!!!! To continue with the taking a photo a day I have been taking photos of the flowers that are coming up in the garden.


My new phone arrived today- so now I've got to learn how to use it! I have managed a call and a text so far. I need to look up my password for google and facebook!

My friends dog had her puppies early this morning- she had 4 cute little bundles of fur.

5 comments:

  1. These puppies !!!!!!!! If DH would let me loose we would have so many more dogs ! But he doesn't lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great candid shots Kim. Teens are so hard to photograph!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great candid shots of your daughter. The puppies are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous puppies. enjoy your new phone

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great candids, and what puppies :) Thanks so much for sharing, I was thinking of the doggy labour this morning and wondering :)

    ReplyDelete