Tuesday 3 April 2012

Teeny tiny 94:365



I've been thinking about this one all day. I went down to the local shops to see if they had any cute little toys- but they only had bb guns or the equivalent toy! Not what I had in mind.

I decided on the little pink case with princess stamps which was one of the things unearthed in the girls cupboards yesterday. But then I remembered a little teeny tiny christmas ornament that lives year round on the bookshelf. It used to be the people outside the 'village' that went round the bottom of the tree. It lit up and was very pretty- but it wasn't very toddler friendly and I think we were left with one shop. The little people are too teeny tiny to go in with the christmas deccies- so that's why they live in a little spot on the bookshelf. It's one of those things that needs a permament home- but where? I suppose realistically it's time for it to be chucked away- but it's too sweet! It's on a coaster to try and give an idea of the scale!

2 comments:

  1. That's a really sweet ornament, Kim !

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would look lovely on the top of a Christmas cake

    ReplyDelete