Saturday 14 April 2012

Coiled- 105:365


I checked the word before I went to work and was positive that we had some coiled chargers.Anyway- I've just searched the mess box (aka the cables box) and none of them appear to be coiled. So it will have to be all the wires coiled round!!!!!!!! I can never find the charger I need. My dh is absolutely obsessed with cables. When we had our original tv drive box fitted- the engineer came in with two huge cable wheels- big enough to sit on! He could see my dh was in seventh heaven and left one of the cable wheels for him?!!!!!!!!!!!! Why would we need that much cable!!!!!! This box is the chargers and cables that came with things we've bought. The hifi and tv cables are kept in the shed.

I couldn't find my phone charger all week- and in the end I ordered another one on ebay. That night my dh found my charger at the bottom of my ironing basket which was in the cupboard under the stairs (don't ask!!!). So at least I should have a spare now!

Last time we did a car boot sale Guy put loads of cables/chargers on the floor in a box and I had to laugh at the amount of men gathered round it like kids in a sweetie shop. He sold loads of it!

6 comments:

  1. I hate cables and wires, your photo is my perfect nightmare.
    The other month I lost my eyelet setter and in the end bought a new (second-hand) one on eBay. I then found my original in a place both peter and I had looked in time and again - or so we thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto on both topics, lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol We have a draw like that, and ditto too on losing/ finding chargers

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol our dhs should get on like a house on fire then.. mine LOVES to cable just about anything and everything he can.. the tv to the monitor to the pcs to the surround sound system to the projector to the mediabox... well you get the picture (i wont even mention all the daisy chained externals and stuff).. now im a wireless girl, if its wireless, i gotta have it.. goes for mice, keyboards, speakers, harddrives, printers, so long as there are no ugly wires, i dont mind.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wireless everything should be the way to go. The only cables I don't mind are my camera and kindle cables!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We had lots of cable, but my dh is obsessed with keeping them tidy!

    ReplyDelete