Thursday 29 March 2012

Daybreak 89:365


I am usually up at the crack of dawn lately- but dd slept in today and I couldn't drag myself out of bed. So I didn't take any stunning sunrise photos. I wondered what to take for today- and thought I might have to go with a photo of the Daybreak breakfast show. The photo shows a baby born today. I also took the sky from just outside the house- but not particularly stunning today. As we were getting into the car the sun was bright over the houses opposite and thought that would be my shot. Then on the way to the bus stop I saw the sun peeping through the trees and liked the shot. So although it's not technically daybreak- the sun was still on it's way up in the sky. At the bus stop I took a photo of the daybreak bus timetable. They start just before 6am.

We're off to an Awards evening tonight- so if tonights prompt is sunset I am going to have to cheat and use one from last summer!!!!

5 comments:

  1. I love the sun between the trees!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that peep of the sun and the promise of a sunshine-y day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sun through the trees is definitely a winner. So what if it wasn't technically daybreak.

    ReplyDelete
  4. a lovely picture

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like the collage you have done and especially the sun behind that lovely tree. Just catching up on the blogs I missed the past few days!!

    ReplyDelete