Sunday 22 January 2012

21:365 Fire and 22:365 Glowing


This was the most apt choice for fire last night. Dh likes quite spicy hot curries- whereas I always choose something more wimpy!


I should really have taken my face today for 'glowing' but would probably have had to preissue sunglasses to take the glare away!!!!!!! We went for a very strenous walk around Castle Ring, Castle Chase. Most of the walk was ok- but the homeward section was all uphill and I don't do hills easily!!!!! I was all wrapped up in my winter woolies- and my face was certainly glowing by the time we got back to the car.

I knew I would find something 'glowing' at Karens house- where we stopped for a cuppa!She LOVES candles and there is always one burning nice and brightly. She lit them all to give me a choice! This one was pretty- although I didn't capture the glow as warmly as it was.

2 comments: